[BaadAssGremlins] Re: For Sale : PICTURE ADDED Set Of 6 AMC Eagle Alumin

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: For Sale : PICTURE ADDED Set Of 6 AMC Eagle Aluminum Wheels w/center caps

Hi,
          I have added a picture of one of the eagle wheels that I
have For Sale.They are listed in the photo section on the group as
For Sale Eagle Wheels. They are 15" X 6" and there are six of them.
The others are boxed(had a buyer but couldn't come up with all the
money) but I could unbox them if someone needs photos of all. They
have some nicks and sctraches. $120 for all plus shipping. email
olinger@xxxxxxxxxxx   Thanks!--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Davis Martin <martin-davis@...> wrote:

> Any pics of teh wheels?

Wheels w/center caps
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Saturday, January 17, 2009, 12:44 PM
>

> Hi,
> I have For Sale set of 6 factory AMC Eagle aluminum wheels 15"
with
> the little center caps. $120 for all you pay shipping from zip
22847
> in Va. email olinger@shentel. net
> Thanks

<*> Your email settings: