[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Fw: overdrive wanted & questions

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Fw: overdrive wanted & questions

Thanks to all whjo have replied so far on this topic. I did however delete the jpgs here as some of the AMC places I am forwarding this to would not accept them and bounce whole email. Anyone want to some Metropolitian photos can email the Brian fellow below who asked original question. Anyhows, here is a reply he asked me to forward, now back to our regularly scheduled program.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com