Re: [BaadAssGremlins] OT Dec 7'th

Hi Doc, as time goes on, it seems the newspaper pushes it back one more page. This year in the Houston Chronicle it was on page 6 or 7. A few years ago it was on page 1, or front page, or at least a mention of it telling readers to turn to page whatever, but at least acknowledge on front page. Inside the front page however is fluff shit. Who is Britney poking, was tht Roger Clemens at the Hanna Montana concert looking to pick up 15 year olds, Wolverine is sexiest man alive stuff. Again, not front page but INSIDE front page so basically mini Enquirer on page 2!

The big memorial service Houston does at the Veteran's Cemetary here (off Hwy 249) was overshadowed yesterday (Dec 7th) but a Houston police office murdered:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6151815.html

Here is the AP story:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/nation/6152422.html

with some nice links as to never be forgotten.

Doc, if you go to

www.youtube.com and search for say, 'Pearl Harbor' there is something like 6000 hits. Not all of them related to the greatest generation and to our fallen soldiers, however, worth noting is that there is that many hits at all on a place 'younger gen' people flock to.

Here are two 'hidden files' (unpublished) off my site some of you might like.

This is a mess of AMCers serving in Iraq, some of them own cars, others just fans:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/AMCer_in_Iraq.JPG

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/supporttroops.jpg

note the Airborne flag which flies in my front yard. Doc to you and others, thanks for serving this great country.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com