[BaadAssGremlins] Re: My Old Lady "K" Car Story & other orphans

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: My Old Lady "K" Car Story & other orphans

QQ? Does that mean that they went through the alphabet almost twice
before getting it right? This is where all our American crushed steel
is going? I'd rather have the old AMCs, Olds, Ponyaics, etc...Are the
Chinese trying to make a "Chevy"{Chery} with an "Infinity" (^) logo
on the hood just to be competitive? LOL ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@...> wrote:
> Some automakers have yet to enter tough US market like Tata,
(India) or Chery (China).

> http://www.tatamotors.com/
>
> Great! Free Microsoft tech support with purchase of any Tata.
>
> http://www.cheryglobal.com/modelsshow/
>
> check out the QQ and the 'bulletproof' car!
>
> That little QQ thing is uh, cute, but looks like something me and
other football players used to get drunk and tip over back in 1970s.
And granted, like the pick a parts mentioned earlier need to fill up
with Chery & Tata too
> Eddie Stakes
> _,___

<*> Your email settings: