Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Old Lady "K" Car Story

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Old Lady "K" Car Story

"Guess  the HEMI guys may get to see what it feels like to love an orphan."

Hell, them orphan car meets are already getting crowded and running out of room with us there, now Olds, Plymouth and other "divisions" joining the ranks in recent memory. Time will tell what other makes and marques will join that ever growing field. I read in some business thing magazine back in early 2000s that there was going to be only about 10 automakers left in world by 2010. Ironic prediction or merger madness don't honestly know, but some of them (like Mopar) are getting passed around like my ex wife in locker room and no telling where or who will end up with it next.

Some automakers have yet to enter tough US market like Tata, (India) or Chery (China).

http://www.tatamotors.com/

Great! Free Microsoft tech support with purchase of any Tata.

http://www.cheryglobal.com/modelsshow/

check out the QQ and the 'bulletproof' car!

That little QQ thing is uh, cute, but looks like something me and other football players used to get drunk and tip over back in 1970s. And granted, like the pick a parts mentioned earlier need to fill up with Chery & Tata too.
Eddie Stakes
_,___