[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: south african amc hornet sportabout

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: south african amc hornet sportabout

Thought you might like this, maybe some article fodder it is a South African built Hornet Sportabout. The South African assembled right hand drive Sportabout was assembled in Durban SA at the GM plant. This car originally had a 250 Chev six in it. This is a Factory installed Chev motor and trans. Also the front seats are Chev (factory blocks of wood to level them out) door arm rests are chev and the front discs and Diff again all chev.I like the rear "continental" spare tyres set up. Neat to see some of the cars AMC built in far flung places still around! This one belongs to Andrew Tuck, Adelaide, South Australia.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com