Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Just curious follow up

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Just curious follow up

Hi and not really words of wisdom on my end, just interesting to see someone
bring this up on how many made/how many still exist. I get stuff like this
(on my end!) all the time like this email which like bad case of herpes,
keeps popping up every 4-5 years:

"Eddie, Every place I check I see the number 784 SC360's produced. I have a
letter from AMC dated 1973 that states they made 677.  Also the president
of
AMO has a letter that states the same thing. Why does everyone say there
were
784 when there is no information to support that? I look forward to your
reply."

Of which I am sort of tired of replying to that one. If someone wants AMC
letterhead to say that I slept with Anna Nicole and Dick Teague was my daddy
I will print it, as AMC letterheads (mentioned above) are common a a AMC
six.

Anyhows, my thoughts on how many Gremlins left ws just a sort of deduction.

Today I get a call from a fellow in WI who bought a 69 Big Bad Blue Javelin
MOD, it is factory six/AT. Odd? Sure when you crunch the numbers, possible
one of 8-10 made with 232/AT in BBB. How many left? That is probably 1 of 2
if that and sadly he is fixing to part it out and sell title, VIN and door
tag to a fellow on east coast who when then I guess make one. Moral of
story, hell, not sure but probably one there!

More odd? See next email for a South African Sportabout a fellow from new
Zealand just sent me the photos. Bart, I might suggest you save those photos
for your site as chances are someone later will ask about them perhaps. I
like the AMC Continental tire!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx