[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Just curious

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Hauser
<grinding_gremlin@...> wrote:

> I'm in Apple Valley MN and store 10 Gremlins at my folks place in
Milaca MN. Three are restorable the rest are parts. Stupid junk
dealers constantly bug us about selling them...I alway ask them if
they are out of thier mind!

Kevin,  If you ever get to taking pictures, I'd love to see any you
want to share of your 73 Gremlin "X"s.
Thanks,   Gary

> 3- 1973 X   1-Levis   Levis and 1 X are(restorable)
> 4- 1974 2- X 1-304 V8     304(restorable)
> 1- 1971
> 2-1976  1- ify restorable due to rust but 2barrel carb makes it
almost worth it. :-)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: