[BaadAssGremlins] hurricane ike pix

Most of these are my yard and house, some neighbor's yards however, check
out the cratered Nova, the 18 wheeler is a block away, still on side.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/hurricaneike09132008.htm

The radar loops are facinating, especially the Cuban ones, and unfortunately
the close up of the Galveston/Houston radar loop of Ike coming in.

And the Bolivar photos are rather scary, before and after:

http://coastal.er.usgs.gov/hurricanes/ike/photo-comparisons/bolivar.html

AMC-related, there are some photos of my Eagles, the 74 AMX, 74 Javelin and
69 BBO Javelin, also my mechanic's shop a block away, where my 81 Eagle and
72 Ambassador was sitting, the Eagle almost was a goner, the Ambassador had
carport fall on it, then blew away leaving steel, so some good dents in
roof.

take care,

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825