[BaadAssGremlins] car show and international engines

[BaadAssGremlins] car show and international engines

Got told today that I had a Chevy engine in my Gremlin. He had a 73 at one time and it had a 358 straight 6 that was made by International. They all had Ford transmission. Yea right. I do have a question I have had more than one person who said AMC's had International engines. I thought International took one of AMC's engines and put it in their pickup. I know International used to cast Ford's blocks when Ford would get behind. Did they do that for AMC?  Went to our yearly two day show in the park today. Around 1500 cars. Four AMC's. One Gremlin. Left a little early so I could cruse on the main road in the park and it was great. I know I am bragging but I am bragging for all the cars on here. The old Gremlin gets as much attention as the $75,000 cars with the 500 horse power engines. There are so many cars you really have to have something to get people to notice you when your are riding on the road.  When I take the Gremlin down the road it is almost a constant there is a Gremlin coming from the crowd. Like I said it is great. Going back tomorrow love to win the big prize. It is a $1,000 they just draw for. The fifty/fifty will be way over a grand for the winner to take home. Would love to win one of the trophies but I am not that stupid too many nice cars for that. The best of show wins a 5 foot gas pump made out of wood. Not sure what I would do with that but they get their car picture on next years T-Shirts and dash plaque.
Terry

---