[BaadAssGremlins] Hurricane Ike FOR SALE ads

[BaadAssGremlins] Hurricane Ike FOR SALE ads

The following FOR SALE ads were posted on my site from September 13th (the
day hurricane Ike struck) and I had no way to edit them, since didn't have
electricity, phone, cable, internet, AC for 12 days. So I figured I would
post them on the amc-list, Bart's badassgremlin group and the amccars.net
amc-forum site in a effort to give them some exposure from time they
languished in my AMC CLASSIFIEDS "edit" file.

You too can post free for sale, wanted/trade AMC ads if you want if you have
electricity, and that file on my site gets lots of traffic:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_classifieds/AMC_Classified_ads.htm

If you wish to reply to any of the ads below feel free to as the folks would
appreciate it.
=============================

For Sale: Two wiper motors I believe to be off a 1970's car they have the
prong with three clips and the other with only one clip. A driver's side
mirror off a 1970's car and two power brake pedals that are in almost mint
shape. Either call me or e-mail me for pictures or prices. My name is Andy
Kopydlowski my e-mail is kkopydlowski@xxxxxxxxx  or call at 414-828-0728.
Thanks for the space. Andy Kopydlowski   414-828-0728    09.09.08 13:13:41

I've decided I am going to sell my virgin AMC NASCAR trapazoid heads. These
are semi-machined & the last generation offered. The valve seats have never
been cut, never had valves in them. Never been ported. Never had rocker
studs installed. Just like they just left the foundry. Great for Vintage
road racing class or NHRA / IHRA class. Reported to ad an easy 75 HP. Keep
your AMC pure! Selling to fund the race car renovations. $3500.00 Please
email direct:  JeffLeeAzRealty@xxxxxxxxx  or phone 602-418-9797  Jeff Lee
602-418-9797  09.10.08 13:23:53

I am selling my 1970 matador red shadow mask AMX. This car is equipped with
a 360 engine and functional ram air.It is an automatic and it has air. It
also has PS,power disc brakes,and posi traction.The interior is red and it
is a radio delete AMX. This car has never been in an accident and has all
its original sheetmetal. This is one of the cleanest AMX's I have ever
owned. It has the original trim tag,sticker serial number tag and engine
tag. This is a very nice looking and running AMX. I am offering this car to
the AMX community before I put it on ebay. I am asking $26,500.If you have
any questions or would like a complete set of pictures you can call me at
978-463-3576  Michael Daly  drgmike@xxxxxxx   978-463-3576   09.12.08
16:32:22

For sale: 70 Jav pro street. Set up for small block chevy. Motor Junk. 3000
stall built th350 trans. Strange narrowed rear end with richmond gears. 6
point cage. Wheelie bars. Needs divider where rear seat was, his and hers
sunroof replaced or filled, motor, and minor body work. It was a crappy
repaint when I got it. Some rust from sitting for a few years. Pictures
available on request. $5,000 obo located in central wisconsin Dan Young
dyoung@xxxxxxxxxx 715-881-0736 09.12.08 18:13:14

1970 AMC HORNET 2 DR SEDAN, ORIGINAL 304 AUTO CAR, VERY CLEAN CAR UNDERSIDE
ALSO VERY CLEAN, CAR RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT, PAINT IS VERY NICE ON THIS CAR
YET,EVERYTHING WORKS ON THIS CAR EVEN THE BUZZER TO LET YOU KNOW TO REMOVE
THE KEYS! $7,500 OBO OR TRADE? i ALSO STILL HAVE SOME REBEL MACHINE STUFF,
HAVE BRAND NEW SEAT COVERS FRONT AND BACK FROM LEDGENDARY, HAVE NEW PACKAGE
TRAY, HAVE FRONT VALANCE AND CHROME PIECE FOR THE VALANCE, HOOD CHROME, TILT
WHEEL AND OTHER MISC PARTS. ALSO HAVE 70 AMX VERY NICE 401 WITH 727 AUTO
$17,500, ALSO HAVE TILT WHEEL FOR 70 AMX, AND A TILT WHEEL FOR A 68-9 AMX,
HAVE GOOD RADIATORS FOR THESE CARS,HAVE NICE SET OF MAGNUMNS,CALL
419-347-5855 THANKS EDDIE FOR THE SPACE!  HSHASKY@xxxxxxxxxx   419-347-5855
09.17.08  20:40:48

1966 Classic two door, 287 ci, dual exhaust,automatic, new paint blue tops
over silver sides. Interior poor but everything is there, driving condition
is good. This car was previously listed on ebay. Seller was a military man
who was transfered, he assigned it Mitch Ayers at Ayers' Imports/Obselete. I
am just tring to save another amc from the crusher I am not sure of rust.
Call Mitch and ask. Mitch has been a good friend of mine for over 15 years.
His ph is Mitch at [580] 357-7807. Car is located in Lawton, OK The 69
Ambassador DPL I found and listed has sold but the '64 Rambler American
tation wagon is avalible.{I have no financial interest in cars I find and
try to save.  shortbob aka Robert Cliburn   robert.cliburn@xxxxxxxxx   580
355-9429   09.17.08  21:12:28

 (3) 360 Blocks - $150.00/each One doesn't have the original main caps, make
offer. (1) 343 Block (have a set of main caps, but don't know if they are
original to the block) - $50.00 (1) Complete set of 360 pistons/ rods -
$75.00 - will include the additional 6 factory I have as well (2) Complete
sets of 390/ pistons/ rods - $125.00/ each set Click on the following link
for pictures. http://picasaweb.google.com/AMX1FC/AMCEnginePartsFORSALE#  Can
deliver any of these peices to the AMC/ Mopar event at Lebanon Valley
Dragway ( www.dragway.com  ) next weekend. Nathan Albany, NY (518) 727-9100
Nathan   nathanl13@xxxxxxxxxxx   (518) 727-9100   09.21.08  20:29:02

1970 amc matador 2 dr coupe with factory bucket seats and console shift
automatic trans. no engine- used to be a 360 v8. has power disc brakes and
power steering. has rust in roof from vinyl top and missing hood- great
parts car or to fix up- must sell fast, ONLY $ 650 dollars ! car is in the
oklahoma city area. email me for pictures or for more info- im helping a
friend find new home for this car , steverieckhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  or call me
at 972-243-3571 after 10am. thanks !  steve rieckhoff  09.22.08  18:01:30

Sale or Trade: 1973 Javelin, Can send pics of car on request.. NO TITLE,
Interior: missing dash,console, headliner and some trim. Body: Needs new
quaters or patch panels above rear whell wells and behind wheel wells, Roof
need repair, some small holes from vinyl top that was removed, drivers door
needs to be replaced or repaired (have extra door), front fenders in need of
repair, hood needs repair, no front bumper, grill needs repair or replaced.
Drive train: Have 304 engine and 3 speed transmission for car(not installed
at this time) engine needs new timing cover and distribitor (have cover) All
glass in good shape, no cracks but missing center weather strip from quarter
glass. Car will be list on Craigs List with photos. Looking for 67 Mustange
body with good glass or early Chevy body(49-52 2 door) Car is located in
South West Missouri.  Gary Obert   gary.obert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  417-214-7227
09.23.08 14:03:58

Hi, I have the door sill scuff plates for both a 1968-1969? Javelin and what
I believe to be the same for an Ambassador e-mail me for pictures and
prices. Buyer pays shipping costs. Andy Kopydlowski at
kkopydlowski@xxxxxxxxx  or call at 4148280728  Andy Kopydlowski   09.25.08
13:57:17
========================
Eddie Stakes