Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hurricane ike/power on 12 days later

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hurricane ike/power on 12 days later

Eddie,When Francis hit me I lost power for 14 days and it was starting to became like mad max Beyond Thunderdome towards the end i mean My dad thought he was Mad Max and our house was a compound and my GOD the farkin hum of the generators drove me apeshit. Glad you and your family are ok as well yer property too
Bart