[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Basement was flodded when i got home

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Basement was flodded when i got home

I*'m still throwing stuff out of my basement!! Starting to smell real
musty!  BUT i was very lucky. Folks in the north end of my town had
SEWER water backed up 1-3 feet deep in their basements!!Later,Joe---
In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jgray_55" <jgray_55@...> wrote:

> Shit! When i got home LATE Sunday night from the washed out AMC
> Nationals my basement was somewhat flodded!! ALOT of my NOS/super nice
> used  parts were down there. Some are fine/others are trashed!! I had
> Gremlin parts/alot of parts for my 67 Ambassador convertible down
> there also. Hell my NEW dual friction clutch/NEW Super
> shifter  for my old 65 Falcon are totally soaked!! Hope they are ok, i
> dried them as best as i could. I had NICE door panels for my Gremmie
> down there also!! This sucks. BUT i feel very very sorry for the folks
> in IKE's path!! They lost WAYYY more than i did. We had alot of
> flooding around here even with no river..etc. Just NO WHERE for all
> the rain to go!! I'm now tired and had quite a few beers while drying
> stuff off/tossing ruined stuff out the basement door!! Later,Joe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)