Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Nationals washed out!!

I came back home saturday. Cordova is STILL in flood warnings.

--- On Mon, 9/15/08, jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Nationals washed out!!
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, September 15, 2008, 5:12 AM

Well. We went to Cordova Drag Strip Frida-Sunday for the AMC
Nationals. Took along one of my 72 V8 Gremlins that my wife said i
need to sell. What a mess!! Rained almost non-stop all weekend.
Everything was washed/rained out .No drag racing...etc! ! They tried
to have the car show with what few cars there were. Parts vendors were
soaked/parts soaked..etc. I was totally drenched Friday. Wore a silly
looking rain coat Saturday and Sunday trying to stay somewhat dry!
Found some parts i needed. BUT there were maybe 1/3 the normal amount
of vendors/show cars/race cars due to weather. THEN when i got
home...flooded basement! Joe