From: vik_butvila2005 <vik_butvila2005@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Huricane Ike
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 3:00 PM

Has anyone heard from Eddie yet????

We're supposed to get the tail end of Ike up here in Michigan in a
cpl of hours - they are talking about possble tornadoes, flooding in
low areas and a shitload of rain - and this is at the other end of the
country from Eddie. Bart, they started the gouging up here Friday
morning, it went up 30 cents from the night before and then another 30
cents by noon - $4.19 by the end of the day.

My thoughts are with anyone that crossed paths with Ike - Vik Butvila