[BaadAssGremlins] Re: VOTE....make the 72 a 401 or make it stock looking

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: VOTE....make the 72 a 401 or make it stock looking

Eddie. I've BEEN sleeping on it for almost two years now!! That's why
the car is still apart/401 is ALL machined but NOT assembled yet!
!!Guess i CAN get the primer spotted one atleast ALL black
primer/repair behind the wheel openings/add the cowl hood/9"
rear..etc. That way i would NOT cringe at slicing the floor pans for
the subframe connectors!! WHAT about sliding the 360 i have into the
Green car /installing the stock hood,stock rearend,and making it look
like a factory V8 car?? Would NOT try to LIE to anyone, just a little
more fun? CONFUSED more now.....Joe-- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> Why not simply sleep on it a little. Not on car but on what to do. I
like
> the stock little 232 in it, and depends on what gas prices do with
Gustav,
> might be good to leave it in there if going to be driven regularly.
And have
> to keep in mind also some folks like Ed Fernandez has his
Gremlin....with a
> SIX into the 11's. So not boring six. On the other hand, I am big fan of
> customs, and would probably down a bottle of Jager and get the
Sawzall on it
> and make a Hornet "cowboy" like AMC should have in
1971..........however, as
> Terry noted, if your wife 'wants it to stay that way' then
conversation is
> already over and it is no brainer to leave it the hell alone. The
reason why
> is simple. Not because she has you by your red, white and blue
pelotas, but
> because having a old lady interested in anything AMC is major bonus
and a
> keeper. She can take it to cruise nights and car shows and be proud and
> people seem to freak out when they see a woman drive up 'at a good
old boys
> meet' in a AMC! Ask Paige, she will tell you after 20 years and
hundreds of
> AMCs on this end.....
> Eddie Stakes
> 713.464.8825