Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey all! KC AMC chapter

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey all! KC AMC chapter

The KC AMC Club is alive and well.  I think we have 10 or 15 members that are
really active, and many more on paper.  Nothing real formal.  There's usually
a picnic or some kind of get-together once a year.  And we group our cars
together at a couple of local shows.

I also sent a note to the president asking her to get in touch directly with
Suezy.

Todd

On Saturday 23 August 2008 12:14, Eddie Stakes wrote:
> Hi Sue, you mention the KC AMC chapter. This is one of those ghost chapters
> on the internet (just like any of Mitchell's former AMC Squirrel Clubs
> chapters her used to list as still in existence or one person chapters) but
> the old link is still alive on internet:
>
> http://home.everestkc.net/greyhnds/kcamc.html
>
> for the KC chapter. Looks like they have not done anything since 2001 on
> the site. The internet is scattered with abandoned and empty files and
> pages however, so not sure what ever happened to KC, they did at one time
> have a good sized chapter up there. Eddie Stakes
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> email volume HEAVY reply