3d.

Re: targa

Posted by: "Tom H" bigrigbear@xxxxxxxxx   bigrigbear

Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:51 pm (PDT)

--- On Fri, 8/22/08, Jay Nogg <jay.nogg@earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi Jay
Dont know what they are asking but their usually very cheap (chain of no-frills yards)  Targa was missing medallions but looked like it would clean up well.
The any chickens for the Targa ?,_._,_How many chickens for the Targa ?__

Hello Tom

With the value of the dollar I think chickens a safer currency..

If you're out that way again, could you check the Targa band for
damage, get a price & might have some spare time - the Band from Dennis
has dents - so it's a 2nd choice.

always appreciated !

Jay