[BaadAssGremlins] Hey all!

Been a while since I've been in here.  Getting ready to take the Grem
on it's first cruise out of town down to Tulsa Oklahoma.  Haven't done
much to it yet this summer.  Been driving him every day and boy do I
get the looks.  Even had a few people do U turns and ask if I want to
sell it.  It's definitely a conversation piece when I go to the clubs
and other places.  How is every one doing?

Still never heard anything about any KC AMC club meetings or shows or
anything....

Suezy

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional