Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Title question

Several years ago I bought a 1959 Chrysler from a guy in Massachusetts. They had no titles then, so I just got a Bill of Sale, but when I went to title it here (in Nebraska) the DMV said that I also needed the registration,from the previous owner, because without a title, the registration was what proved ownership. And the registration had to be in the same name as the person who wrote the Bill of Sale. This was to prevent just anyone from writing a bill of sale for a car from a no-title state. Two cents worth of my experience.

Onree in Nebraska