Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 360 conversion

In a message dated 8/8/2008 11:39:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dkaunist@xxxxxxxx writes:
How difficult is it to put a 360 engine in a Gremlin that originally
came with a 304? There is a 360 available locally with a 727, and a
229 transfer case, all for $250. I would like to put a 229 transfer
case in my Kammback, so its almost like getting the engine for free!
Thanks.

Dave
72 Gremlin X 304
78 Gremlin 2.0 litre
a 360 in  Gremlin with a V8 crossmember is a bolt in. you are aware the all 66-91 AMC V8's are externally identical kinda like the first gen chevy small blocks were.if the 360 is stock then it should be fine with your trans. but if you wanna liven it up a hair I'd beef the tranny up as well.
Bart
74 Gremlin X
 Factory 304 now 360