[BaadAssGremlins] eagle 3:54 rear wanted still

[BaadAssGremlins] eagle 3:54 rear wanted still

Hi everyone, still looking for a AMC Eagle 80-88 3:54 rear end.....end to
end....for my 81 Eagle wagon, 151/4cyl, 4spd. I have had several close calls
in 4 months, there is a SX/4 being parted out in John's Auto Salvage in
Seguin if anyone interested, unfortunately is missing a axle or I would have
bought that rear. Another salvage yard in New Jersey 'had' a SX/4 but had
crushed it a few weeks before I called. Yet another, (thanks Greg!) was a
complete rear end for $150 in WA state, however guy was unwilling to throw
it on wooden palate where my FedEx would have handled rest so that fell thru
also. So now 4 months later, fixing to possibly just drag my 81 Eagle wagon
back home as it has been at mechanic's shop since the rear went out about 4
months ago.

I just went on Eagle's Nest forum but didn't see anyone parting out a Eagle
or SX4 with a 3:54 in it, and ironically in a google search for 'amc eagle
3:54 rear end' a old ad of mine comes up #1 not that it has helped me locate
a rear!

So everyone keep their eyes open and spread the word, as still looking and
would hate to drag this neat little car home still busted!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com