[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: MOD Metal Hood scoops?

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: MOD Metal Hood scoops?

Bill below is looking for a set of MOD Javelin scoops for his car, but I have never heard of them being made out of metal. Anyone know of this please feel free to reply and also copy your reply to Dennis who will appreciate it, thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com