From: BLDFW <bldfw@yahoo.com>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:Junkyard find!! Anyone need parts?
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, July 20, 2008, 10:38 AM

I could use a good center bezel for the early
Gremlin/Hornet, with or without AC. The surround of
my AC vent broke and need a new bezel in excellent
condition.

Think there's a good one there??

Thanks.

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin (Stipped and at the paint shop)
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible