From: Mr AMC
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 6:17 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Eddie's Eagle Rear Problem

Eddie what exactly is the problem with the rear in your Eagle? I know for a fact that all the bearings and seals are still available from my local Non-Chain auto parts store for the AMC 15 rear. Although not cheap never the less the are still available. I believe the spring perches are different from the Spirit and Eagle. The Eagle perches being on top of the axel while the Spirits are below the Axle.
"Doc"