Re: [BaadAssGremlins] "For Sale"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] "For Sale"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaving out the location, but putting in a phone number, only helps the scam and ID theft problem if the ID thieves are too stupid to figure out how to use  http://www.fonefinder.net/
If I can find out a location from a phone number, THEN SO CAN THE  SCAMMERS.

I don't think it has anything to do with people not wanting to disclose their location. They just (like P Cook) don't take the time to realize that this would be useful information to potential buyers, and that they should put it in the ad. In other words, it is not a conscious choice so much as a simple oversight.

Onree (in Nebraska)