Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Thanks Davis

Doc,
 I am glad you got the stuff you needed. I hope it all fits.
 The 67 American is very original and clean. rust in the lower rear outer quarters but he has replacement pannels in the trunk. Floor is solid. Original interior needs a dash pad and front seat bottom recovered. Rest is nice.
 No engine or tranny. Was a 232 auto. I am not fond of the original gold with brown top.
 Davis

"Mr. AMC" <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Your tip about AJ for the bushings for the front end of my orange Hornet as I said worked out. They arrived at my friends shop and I am going to pick them up. 65$ shipping included. I just hope they are the right ones although AJ has a good reputation. It took almost 2 weeks to get then as AJ doesn't take credit cards only Pay Pal. So I sent him a money order. I called about having the bushings put in and the shop can't do it till a week from tomorrow. What was that 67 American you went to look at like?
"Doc"