[BaadAssGremlins] Thanks Davis

Your tip about AJ for the bushings for the front end of my orange Hornet as I said worked out. They arrived at my friends shop and I am going to pick them up. 65$ shipping included. I just hope they are the right ones although AJ has a good reputation. It took almost 2 weeks to get then as AJ doesn't take credit cards only Pay Pal. So I sent him a money order. I called about having the bushings put in and the shop can't do it till a week from tomorrow. What was that 67 American you went to look at like?
"Doc"