[BaadAssGremlins] For Sale:

I know this is primarily a Gremlin group, but just in case any AMCers out there are interested, I'm selling my non-Gremmy.  It's a 1968 Ambassador sedan, mostly original, in good condition.  For any other info, just e-mail.  I wanted to give you guys first chance in case anyone was interested, then it's off to Uncle Henry's.  :-)  Thanks.