From: lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin Moves - really!
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, June 30, 2008, 3:48 PM

Yep, the Gremlin is legal to run on the road. It is in the muffler shop
as I write this getting the full treatment (although it was fun running
down Atlanta Highway with only Headders). Had to trace and stop some
leaks, replace the PS gearbox, and adjust the rear brake shoes, but it
is now rolling down the road with a license plate and insurance! 4 1/2
years of work comes together. An awesome moment for me. Now I plan to
take it to the alignment shop for a professional alignment job and then
on to the trim shop to apply the stripes. I will post new photos soon.
~Lu~