[BaadAssGremlins] FREE Email accounts at GremlinX.com

[BaadAssGremlins] FREE Email accounts at GremlinX.com

Would you like a "GremlinX.com" email address? For Free!

Many of you have expressed interest in having a "yourname@xxxxxxxxxxxx" email address. I
have Partnered with Google to make this possible at zero cost to you. You will have 6GB of
space for on-line email storage and your own online calendar.

Basicly it's a Google Mail account that is "private labeled" to gremlinx.com. Let me know if
you are interested in trying it out.

Bart, thanks for being one of the first to sign up!

THANKS,

Donnie Solomon

Donnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your email settings: