[BaadAssGremlins] Latest Gremlin Pics

Well, after a number of stalled years, I'm back
working on my '72 Gremlin. $4.00 a gallon is
sufficient motivation give my truck only gets
10-12mpg.  Anyway, I thought I'd share the latest
pics.  I had the hole for the sunroof cut, and then
soda blasted a couple of weeks ago, and finally I
dropped it off at the paint shop on Saturday.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bldfw/sets/72157603104195190/

I let it sit for a couple of weeks when I get it back
to all the paint to further cure and will then begin
the rebuild process.

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin (Stipped and at the paint shop)
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible

<*> Your email settings: