[BaadAssGremlins] Re: TWO 1972 Gremlin factory V8 cars 4 sale Illinois

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: TWO 1972 Gremlin factory V8 cars 4 sale Illinois

Joe, it's real simple. Just because someone else thinks the car's are
too high priced, does not make it true. There is a buyer out there, be
patient. Good things come to those who wait. Plus the fact that
everyone is tight with money right now, including me, otherwise I
probably would have shot down to your place and got them from you, as
you're not too far away. Like Eddie has stated numerous times,
sometimes parting a car out is financially better to do, but we all
hate to part out a car (especially a Gremlin) that could be put on the
road. Hang in there, don't get discouraged. Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Joe <jgray_55@...> wrote:

> I received a private message saying these were too high priced? Said
you all  know where the orange car came from? SO WHAT? I PAID $1900 for
that damn orange car. Then had to drive to Indy to pick it up! Gas $$$
ya? Hmmmmm now,  a 4x4 truck is NOT good on fuel. Maybe if it was a
frigging Yoda nip truck you'd think it was good??? I paid obviously too
much for the North Carolina  car also.....Drove from Illinois to
Charolette (spelled wrong?)to get it! GAS$$$ / several  Motels..etc!
All i wanted to do was get my $$$ back. Seems like EVERY FUCKING time i
buy any  AMC/Gremlin parts/cars they are supposedly worth TONS of cash.
BUT just try to sell AMC shit for what you paid for it..hahahahaha!!
Aren't  hardly any AMC's at all left here in Illinois. ALL were ground
up/shipped to China!  Sorry to bother you guys. Joe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)