Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:51 PM
Subject: 1981 AMC Spirit

Hey eddie i own a 81 AMC Spirit that has been modified with a small block chevy and muncie tranny shes a black beauty but she has some flaws. i am looking 4:
door handle parts
door bushings
headlight springs buckets etc.
door window outer rubber window guides (dry rotted)
door locks w keys
door lock pulls & linkage
hood latch pull
door weather strip
Do you have any body parts grilles etc. thanx good luck in future ventures

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.