[BaadAssGremlins] One For Us AMC Guy's

I was up in the middle of the night and happened to catch Pinks on the Speed Channel. And what do I see but a 360 AMC powered 69 Javelin in AMC racing colors of that era going against one super fast bad a$$ 82 Moostang. These cars were pretty much equal. But the Javelin driver was just a bit better with reaction times and the way his car hooked up. Naturally when the Javelin won a round the Pford guys made a big stink. It was tough racing but the Javelin won in the end and got to take home the Pford. Other than selling it I would have just let them keep it. The crowning insult was when the AMC's driver took the Moostang and said something to them about being beaten by a RAMBLER!!!!!!! God I loved that. The other show on Speed, Past Time had a nice Gremlin but it was brand "X" powered
"Doc"