From: Eddie Stakes eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Car shows
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, June 15, 2008, 7:20 PM

Terry, there have been whole shows and meets cancelled. It affects everyone whether you drive to/from a meet, or trailer your show or drag car, $4 gas and $5 diesel can take out a whole lot of things. Attendance at even swap meets I have been to here in Texas is not only down in vendors, but attendance, and those that come seem to only walk around and not like a few years ago with folks with dollys and wheelbarrows of stuff they had bought.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@ planethoustonamx .com
www.planethoustonam x.com