[BaadAssGremlins] Startup Issues

The Gremlin starts up, engine runs great, carb adjusted properly, oil
pressure is awesome, fan kicks on when its supposed to.....now if I can
just fix the other problems that have cropped up. Like....the power
steering gear box leaks at one of the fittings (annoying). And the
brakes take two pumps to stop the rear wheels. The brakes lines and
master cylinder has been bled and bled and bled.......I'm going to put
in a residual check valve next. Hopefully I will get these problems
solved quickly and be able to drive it around the block! ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)