Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My hornet was smashed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My hornet was smashed

Tell me about it Bart. Ya know the saying life sucks then ya Die? Guess which part I am waiting on now?
 I really need to get back into my garage to get stuff out that was prommised last YEAR! I feel bad for folks waiting on grilles and seat backs and other stuff but I am only one guy I do the best i can.
 I hope I can get over this dang whip lash soon. It is fun being on the percosets but even that is getting old after 2 days of feeling loopy.
 I just hope this guy has insurance. His company called me to take a recorded statement from me. We started out by him saying "you understand this is being recorded?" I replied yes as long as you understand I am on pain medication.
 To top it off today I found out I have no health coverage for my family as of june 1st but for 518 a month I can keep it.
 Calgone Take me away
 Davsi