[BaadAssGremlins] starting to get Stung

   Sunday after I was released from Mommy day duties,  I decided to
go to a car show. I wasn't sure if the internet was right about the
show going on and decided incase it was not going on I would take the
hornet out instead of the Gremlin.

  NOw I have done nothing to the hornet but drive it in the driveway,
add 3 qts of oil it needed when I bought it,  register and insure it.
I figured what the hey, I have AAA if it don't work out.

 The car ran great. Tranny shifted well, lights work, engine still
has a lifter tick but no other noises, ran a little warm as the gauge
was in the middle between hot n cold. I took the back roads to the
show. No show going on so I decided to take the highway to see how
that would go. 75- 80 MPH with no problem. So I drove to a friends
house. The exhaust broke before the muffler so I will need to fix
that. The brakes are drum and manuel. It pulls left when braking. I
have new front disk setup to put on it.

 It was a great Mothers day and a great amc day too.

 Davis

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: