[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Gets a Trophy!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Gets a Trophy!

-That's Awsome! I remember takeing my kids to the local Friday Nite
car shows back in Denver in My Gremlin and they had a ball!
BTW: anyone have any ansers or comments about what I asked and said?
                      Higgy/Bruce

-- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Gary, Ya it was awsome seeing how excited he was accepting the
trophy.
>    And he and my wife are moving back in june 1st!
>    Davis
>
> themixtoo@... wrote:
>           That's a great story, Davis. I did the same thing with my
son when he was about 5, that kind of moment is
priceless.               Gary 'Themix2'

Site.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional