From: Davis <martin-davis@sbcglobal.net>
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 6 May 2008 6:33 am
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Gets a Trophy!

My wife works monday evenings and I can't work in the garage when I
have my son so.....I decided to dust the grem off tonight and take my
son to a car show. The first of the season.
Got lots of nice comments on the car. Lots couldn't believe the HP it
has. And most said this must haul a$$ LOL
It was called a pacer about 4 times and a pinto once and a Maverick
then a javelin. The 401 was called a big block 3 times.
My son went to accept the trophy. He is only 3 and was so excited.
Folks thought it was cool to see the car seat strapped in the race
seat. They took a pic of him recieving the trophy. He brought it home
and put it on his shelf. He was so proud. He told me "Daddy, this
(gremlin) is cool"
PROUD PAPPA!
Davis
Email: martin-davis@sbcglobal.net