[BaadAssGremlins]

Hi All, been a long time since I posted, but just wanted to share something with you all..

once again, the gaming industry has decided to abuse the poor little AMC gremlin.

I rented a game for the PS2 called "The Warriors", yes, the same as the classic movie.

During one mission, you are to take out a rival gang (The Orphans) and to do so you must beat down the leader. His old lady is pissed at him cuz he pays more attention to his car than to her.. she rats him out.  You take your Warriors to pay a little visit and find him in Franks Auto working on his car (the chickenshit is hiding behind a chainlink fence). Its a Gremlin!! a little rusty, but the guy loves it and says it means everything to him. To get him to give up, you have to smash his car to hell.

Its a really great game but it bothered me to have to smash the crap out of a Grem, even in a vid game.  Dang those game makers!!

I can't be sure, but I think it was a 74-76 model with a nice interior (buckets with plaid fabric). I'll have to go replay that mission and get a better look.