[BaadAssGremlins] Tire search

Hey everyone, My sincere condolences to all who have had losses and
trials and tribulations over the past several months. God has
everyone's plan and we must be thankful for every day He allows us to
do good things while on this earth.
   Last season I inquired if anyone knew of anyplace/anybody that
might still have a solid set of 4 D70 x 14 Goodyear Raised white
letter biased tires for sale. (I know I can get repro E or F but I
have this passion to get an original set for my Blarney Green 1973).
In my picture folder on my 73 Maxi blue "X" is a pic of a tire like
the kind I am searching for. The biggest problem is dry rot on these
35 year old tires and inability to get a good rim seal. BUT, they look
so awesome on a classic Gremlin. Any leads out there, please let me
know and I will do my best to repay the favor.
   My thanks.    Gary

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: