[BaadAssGremlins] 78 Gremlin update

Hey, just wanted to keep everybody up to speed on the progress on my 2
liter 78 Gremlin project.  The biggest news is we got it running over
the weekend!  Sounds great, nice and smooth after not running for 8
years!  Smog pump is seized up, water pump needs to be replaced, but
its starts easily and idles fine. Have also taken out the seats and
cleaned them, torn out the carpet, had the gas tank cleaned and coated,
put in a rally steering wheel, changed the oil, replaced some of the
fuel hoses, and a new transmission rear seal.  Now that we know that it
runs we can really start working on it!

I've posted some new pictures in the Dave's Gremlin folder.  I took
some video of it running, if I can figure out how to transfer from my
phone I'll post that somewhere too.

Gremlins rule!

Dave
72 Gremlin X 304