Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: underdogs (was Re: A little help please!!)

The name Underdog has a special meaning for some of us.I remember a quick AMX from West Virginia called Underdog back in the 70s -havent seen it for a while.Anyone know if it is still out there?

--- On Fri, 4/18/08, Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: underdogs (was Re: A little help please!!)
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, April 18, 2008, 10:00 AM

Well said about AMC people being passionate. Not only their cars but those folks we love in our daily lives too. So we bristle sometimes when a announcer at a track calls our 11 second Javelin a Rambler, or Hot Rod runs a spoof article they would have never run for another 'orphan' car like Plymouth or Olds. Underdog, boy that brings back some memories of Polly Purebread and  Doctor Simon Barsinister always wanting to take over world. What the hell would you do if you accomplished taking over world? Then you gotta feed and dress them all.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@ planethoustonamx .com