[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Leaking windshield - 74 Gemlin

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Leaking windshield - 74 Gemlin

This is one area that I would not let the Rambler Mentality get the best of you. Have a professional do the windshield. Believe it or not it takes more than a little sealer to do the job properly. I saw this first hand as my orange Hornet spent 10 months at my friends repair shop while I worked on it. His main business was automotive glass a the time. Mine leaked but had a rock chip on the pass side so I just had him replace it. Brand new and installed it cost me 275$ but that is a N.Y. price. Eagle windshields fit all the small cars from 1970-the last year of the Eagle.
"Doc"