Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Happy (Belated) Birthday

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Happy (Belated) Birthday

I bought my 1970 Gremlin 38 years ago TODAY!!
White with red stripe, deluxe red interior, white wall tires, wheel covers, roof rack, 3-speed stick. As I remember it cost a whopping $2243 and I think that included the first years license plates.
I'd love to find one just like it, and I would pay a good amount of money for a nice unmodified Frost White 1970 Gremlin. I have the money, now if I could just find the car!
Onree in Nebraska