[BaadAssGremlins] machining intake manifold info wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] machining intake manifold info wanted

Bob below is looking for someinformation on machining a manifold. Anyone
wishing to chime in please feel free to and also please copy your reply yo
Bob below and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
======================================

Eddie,

I'm the happy result of your match-making efforts at finding me my 69 BBG
AMX in California (Mike Baumberger's).    As always, thanks for your time
with this question.

Can you tell me where to get the specific instructions for machining a 1970
intake manifold (Offy 360) to fit on my 69 290ci engine?  I want to talk to
my engine builder/machine shop about doing this, but I don't have the
specs.

Hope all is well on Planet Houston!

Regards,
Bob Pagels