Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] SAVE THIS AMC Pacer from Demolition Derby

Looks like there aint much to save.It would be nice if a Pacer fanatic got it. I hate the 'tudes these demo fuckers have.They don't give a shit if the cars worth money or not. Wonder how many factory big block chevy Caprice wagons or 2 doors they have murdered or the old barge Mopars. Now their smashing up old trucks .With the ocean of shitbox 80's and 90's cars out ,why not wreck THEM instead?
Bart