Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wrecked Gremlin on ebay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wrecked Gremlin on ebay

After seen what it sold for, I feel luck that I got my
72 Gremlin with 32000 miles on it for $2800.00, 2
years ago.  I think that the prices on all AMC's are
starting to increase.
Ed

--- Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-GREMLIN_W0QQitemZ330215634803QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330215634803
>     >
>     > Seems like a lot of money for a wrecked
> Gremlin.
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >

>     > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
>     > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
>     >

>     >
>     >